Everyone wishes they could change the past.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Report Log [001]

I woke up here.

Laptop works fine. Internet connection's good, but pages aren't updating. Not sure why.

Let us be frank, here. I woke up from my nap, only to see the moon hanging high outside the window. I looked at my watch; it is twelve-past-four (clockwork watch. It ticks). That was my first tip-off; the moon has long since gone down by this time, or it's not so high in the sky. But then I looked out the window.

Skyscrapers. I know for a goddamn fact that there was not one outside my window before. Why? I was on the ground floor. I certainly wouldn't be able to see the spires.

I left the hotel room, and found myself back in the room after going through the door. I noticed this, and turned around; I was looking into a mirror, where the door had been. I say 'mirror', but the reflection showed D looking back at me. I raised my hand; he did the same. What the hell. And, in the mirror, the skyscrapers are inverted. It's disconcerting.

I'm sitting on the bed now, typing this. The mirror's still there; I am unsure of what I'm meant to do. I'm presuming this is Memoria's machinations (editing my memories of the hotel room so that I thought a door was there, and I thought I saw D in the mirror). Whatever. I'll try the door that led to the bathroom.
-Achromatic Morality-

No comments:

Post a Comment