Everyone wishes they could change the past.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Report Log [418]

Goodbye, friends.


I was never real from the start. I thought I was different. That I was a hero. That was, of course, madness. I was just another sideshow for you. Another screaming voice, wanting to be heard. I was drowned out by stories, false.

I'm not bitter. I'm not sad. From the start, I was nothing but a criminal. From the moment I was born, I was nothing but an abomination waiting for it's end.

22nd June. That's my birthday. There's no way to tell time here. Maybe it's my birthday outside these empty hallways; these darkened doors; these endless streets. Does it even matter? Let's say it is.

The moments of adulthood that I've attained... it's time I put the world out of it's misery. I thank you all for all you have done. Goodbye. I stand atop the highest tower I could scale in the city; I can see to the far horizon, and it is vast and empty. I... thank you for your time. But goodbye; my life will soon cease.
-Marisa-

No comments:

Post a Comment