Everyone wishes they could change the past.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

over us lowly mortals?

...

The letter. The letter. There was a postcard in the envelope, it's text pointing at me.

You know, I didn't really mean to fly,
But this is my last goodbye.
I just wanted to let you know
That you really should just go with the flow;
Because soon, you, too, must also die.


I say "also" without fear;
Now now, don't shed a single tear.
Why would do you give into despair,
When there's so much more up in the air?
It will soon all be clear, my dear.


The proxy scum is dead;
From her, life has been bled.
Don't let it worry your head,
Lest your taint spread.


(Penny in the air...)


And on the other side, you ask? It's... a knife. A bloody, bloody knife. And in the background... V. V's in the background, or what was V is in the background. Oh god, that... fucking bastard. I'm going to find them, and fucking kill them. This is all some revenge-fantasy for them; some sick joke for their own amusement.

I don't care. I'm going to find A, and I'm going to kill them. That's all.
-Achromatic Morality-

No comments:

Post a Comment