Everyone wishes they could change the past.

Thursday 14 July 2011

The ending remains beyond our grasp;

What is my purpose at the moment? Why, to find a purpose for the rest of my life.

My... apologies for last night. If it's okay with you, I don't want to talk about it.

Let's move past that. I am, on a personal level, quite unsure as to what I should be doing. My end-goal is vague, so vague. And I don't have a means to get there; I think that it would be best to try and live a normal life. Find a job -- somewhere, anywhere -- and existing that way. Or finding somewhere to stay permanently. You can't appeal to a human's better nature; they don't have one.

So, look. What I'm going to do is set in my mind. I've received an e-mail (somewhat suspicious; you can't find my e-mail address from this blog) about someone who has heard my store, and wants to meet me. I'm... considering the offer. For better or for worse, I think it might be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained; I'm a homeless vagrant at the moment. I can't do much. But if this works out... I'll have someone who can watch my back, and ensure I don't go astray again.

I honestly haven't got much to report. Nothing that I can remember. Let's hope it works out... I've gotta get back to England in five days. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.
-Achromatic Morality-

No comments:

Post a Comment