Everyone wishes they could change the past.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Time.

Tickticktick...

Time moves on.

Ticktickticktickticktick


Plans within plans, wheels within wheels.

Ticktickticktickticktickticktick

Time is running out. Explaining would destroy the plan within which other plans are held, as destroying the chrysalis destroys the butterfly. Tick. Tick. Tick.

What I see is a lie. Tick tick tick. My eyes are merely instruments through which I am turned towards Him. Tickticktick. He controls, He ensares and He rules. No escape. Tick tick tick. But there is a way out. In my right hand, I hold a blade.

The small amount of pain I inflict upon myself by removing these instruments of torture is nothing compared to what pain I save myself in future. This will bring me closer to Him, but it is only by standing in the darkness that I may observe the light. I can now see why I had the vision I had, although not how I came to receive it. To warn me; to show me the way to the land without sight.

Ticktickticktickticktick.
-Another-

2 comments:

  1. Has my presence truly proved so enchanting on you, my dear Achromatic~?

    ReplyDelete